An apron

It’s 2015 and I haven’t done nearly as much sewing as I hoped. I did manage to finish an apron. I’m not very happy with it, though. I enlarged it from a child’s size and the arm holes are too big. I made a single pleat to fix the issue but I’m annoyed that I’ll have to adjust the pattern. I lined the entire apron and added pockets and lace. Things I’d do differently: lengthen it by two inches, decrease the bottom of the arm holes and use a better fabric in conjunction with binding in lieu of lining the apron.

image

Oh well, it’s an apron after all.

image

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s